New Member - cherry red

T dog

Hi all.
I maybe a bit early at joining the t6 forum .
Picking up my very first Vw and it’s a T6 edition cherry red. 150 dsg
Got to wait a whole week and its killing me.
Hope i love it as much as looking forward to getting it.
Only had a test drive.
Did not really want to go for a dark colour most my cars been black and great when clean and look fab but keeping it clean is another story.
So hoping red will be looking good a bit longer
Only got 1 photo and not sure how to upload it yet so will try to work that out at some point.

Hi all.
I maybe a bit early at joining the t6 forum .
Picking up my very first Vw and it’s a T6 edition cherry red. 150 dsg
Got to wait a whole week and its killing me.
Hope i love it as much as looking forward to getting it.
Only had a test drive.
Did not really want to go for a dark colour most my cars been black and great when clean and look fab but keeping it clean is another story.
So hoping red will be looking good a bit longer
Only got 1 photo and not sure how to upload it yet so will try to work that out at some point.

A good mate of mine has the same Edition T6 as you, and he swears by the front and rear mudflaps to help cut down the crud on his T6.
He uses genuine front flaps, and these for the rear For VW Caravelle T6 Multivan 16-18 Accessories Mudapron Splash Guards Mud Flaps 710731537583 | eBay Yes, they are from China, but they fit lovely, feel nice quality and no daft drilling holes in the rear bumper.

Welcome to the forum.

after a few sleepless nights excitement and worry I have now have my cherry red T. 6
Only driven short distances at the mo hoping to give it a bit of a run Saturday.
So looking forward to that.
But I think it’s comfortable and got enough pull power for me.
Seems to drink a bit of fuel for only doing short distance but hope it gets better as it’s run and been used a bit more.
I heard they get better.
But liking the van

35C94D64-5FC7-4139-9A27-894367A606FF.jpeg

Nice Edition T6 :thumbsup:
There are loads of threads on fuel consumption on here if you do a search.

Welcome to the forum.

11, although only 5 are mine. MTB, winter commuter, summer commuter, climbing/light weekend bike and...erm...slightly heavier weekend bike. It sounded reasonable in my head.

11, although only 5 are mine. MTB, winter commuter, summer commuter, climbing/light weekend bike and...erm...slightly heavier weekend bike. It sounded reasonable in my head.

Sounds perfectly reasonable to me as well.

Up date asa new owner.
I have driven the van now on a longer run. Love it .
It’s very comfortable responsive and nice to drive.
Done a few hundred miles now enjoy every minute .
Wife seems to laugh at me because if I see another transporter I give a little wave
If I don’t they seem to acknowledge me th3n I’ve missed it
Not got the hang of it yet obviously.
I can see though why you all-love your busses they are great.
Can’t wait for the weather to get better get out there and a good clean and polish.

Back