New Member - Candy white 150 Kombi

Jamesmacc

Selling up and emigrating
Hi Folks,

Been lurking for a few days and thought it was time to post and introduce myself. I'm James, I'm based on the Highlands of Scotland and I have just purchased a 2017 T32 SWB 150 DSG Highline. It's actually been my company car since new and when my employer announced it would be traded in I bit the bullet and bought it.

When I ordered it I spec'd the following:

T32
Removable towbar
Dual passenger seat in cab
2+1 rear bench
Mud flaps
Front & Rear LED lights
Rear camera
Composition media system

I have covered 94,000 miles in 4.5 years with it and it's been one of the best vehicles I've ever owned, hence why I coughed up the eye-watering amount of cash that used T6's go for. My wife and I have 4 kids and the van has been so versatile, we can fit all 6 of us plus the kids quad or dirt bikes in the back and then within a few minutes i can pull the rear bench out and get 8x4 sheets of material or a couple of adult sized dirt bikes.

Now that's it's my own vehicle I can start the mods, my plan is:
1) Sportline bumper + lower splitter
2) LED fogs, they look rubbish in yellow when perched below the lovely LED headlights
3) Black smoked side repeaters
4) Sportline Rear spoiler
5) paint all front grills in Gloss black including the badge. Possibly put a green or orange stripe on the grills
6) considering wrapping the plastic interior panels in the back with carpet. Is it worth insulating the van panels behind it to reduce road noise or is it pointless without doing the wheel tubs and all the exposed metal in the back and then wrapping all of that in carpet? With being used to carry occasional construction materials the rear panels are a bit stained/scuffed and the grey colour is a bit naff. MVM seems to get good reviews on here for being easy to apply and durable?

Any advice is much appreciated.

Cheer Guys!

Screenshot_20220406-082819_Gallery.jpg

Hi and welcome to the forum. The advantage of buying the company van is that you know exactly what it has been through

Back