New Glove Box And Trims Fitted

Jayc

T6 Pro
Made a visit to the awesome vanx on saturday..purchased a glovebox..trims already bought from them and had carbon dipped.
What ever people think.. Vanx put a massive amount of effort and funds into development of their products..you would not beleive the investment and time required just to produce one item..

20190120_162252.jpg

Made a visit to the awesome vanx on saturday..purchased a glovebox..trims already bought from them and had carbon dipped.
What ever people think.. Vanx put a massive amount of effort and funds into development of their products..you would not beleive the investment and time required just to produce one item..

View attachment 35598

Hi was the glove box difficult to fit , thinking of getting one for ours. Yours Looks awesome! Also where were the lower trims from ?

Very easy, all you need is a trim tool. I lined mine and put a light in (linked off the interior lights).

Very easy, all you need is a trim tool. I lined mine and put a light in (linked off the interior lights).

Thank you, think il have a go at that. I can get exploded diagrams from work so il be able to see how it goes together if I’m stuck. Thanks again

Alan Walsh I would but your just to far from me..unless you can take to any shows this year.?

Hi @Jayc the picture of your dash looks smart.
What do you think of the fit and finish of the van-x parts? How easy was it to install? Their advertising suggests it’s ‘plug and play’ which sounds appealing!

Love the fit and finish..lower glove box out..about 6 screws..1 screw under shelf your removing and pry out left and right vents either side. Trim tool and yank out. Glove box just pushes in onto original fixings

Sounds good (I’ve just found their you tube video showing the glove box fitting), please can you confirm how the lower trim fixed?

How well would you say the plastic matches the original VW stuff? Colour/texture? Really like the matt one but want to keep that factory look

Back