New from sunny Stoke on Trent

How is it on the back of my van it just says, Transporter on the right side & on the left in red its TDI (i see other TDI badges are not all red), have i been robbed, should their be Highline on there? (its a 204 Highline model)

How is it on the back of my van it just says, Transporter on the right side & on the left in red its TDI (i see other TDI badges are not all red), have i been robbed, should their be Highline on there? (its a 204 Highline model)
Less is more mate, first thing I did was remove the badges :thumbsup:

The colour of the TDi letters denotes engine output, more red letters means you have a better go faster pedal :thumbsup:

I believe they are delivered from the factory with some/all badges in the glovebox and the dealer puts them on, hence why they can be found in a variety combinations and positions. First thing I did was removed the lot, even the Mrs commented how much better it looked.

Just a quick update, i have now gone for the Bilstein B14's (as recommend by 99.9% of the forum) and dropped them to the deck, its time to find some wheels to suit! What a mine field load rated, ETA, J this, tire that! Not sure on 18" 0r 19" concaved if possible
I also added the Maxton front splitter V2, any thing bigger would be dragging on the floor me thinks;)

IMG_7630.jpgIMG_7633.jpgIMG_7634.jpgIMG_7636.jpgIMG_7635.jpg

Back