New from sunny Stoke on Trent

Bryan1971

T6 Pro
Hi all,

Thought I would introduce myself, new to the forum world as well!

I am upgrading from my Sportline T5 to Highline T6, not sure if I am upgrading or down grading.

Some options I am not sure on is, wheels and suspension, I want it to look good but on the other hand I don’t want to compromise on the comfort, my thoughts were 18” then lowered to around 40-50mm, and I want to fit the sportline front spoiler or splitter not sure if you need both, but it looks a bit boxy compared to the old T5, any suggestions would be appreciated or photos on your projects

Spec as follows,

204 DSG

T32 (chose this one as its classed as full commercial for the BIK tax)

Indium grey

2 swivel single captain chairs

Led head lights

Twin electric doors

Electric tailgate

Folding mirrors

6.33 screen

App connect

Heated seats

Comfort dash

F & R sensors with camera (so the wife does not hit anything)

Carpet flooring

2v1 rear seats

Rear spoiler

Welcome, and i'm sure you will find oodles of information and pictures to blow up your brain.

Just found out, i could of saved £600 if i had placed the order with WV van centre in Cheltenham instead VW in Stoke:(
There is me thinking its all the same discounts from VW.
2 wheels just floated away in to thin air

Thanks S Glass, thats a nice looking tub, looks sweet on the interior, is the steering wheel an easy add on? And i think i will be making a call the interior company in Shops that you used, not to far from me.

Thanks S Glass, thats a nice looking tub, looks sweet on the interior, is the steering wheel an easy add on? And i think i will be making a call the interior company in Shops that you used, not to far from me.

Thanks

Here is a good thread on steering wheels here steering wheel to start you off. Just check out the search box top right for any more info theirs plenty on here to bleed you dry :thumbsup:

I didnt like the old one but these new ones look really smart.

I agree Pukka, they were a bit boxy, now they look pretty good, i went for the SEL which has a good spec on, got bigger wheels (i should do a swop) than my van, whats all that about!

Wow fair play, can I come and work for you please? All about white VW's right now

Lol Banj, this does look good, but keeping clean is another one, but i guess easier the black with those loverly swirls you get)

Looking good....you have a few transporters to choose from there by the looks of it :thumbsup:

Welcome @Bryan1971 definitely not a downgrade from a T5.1 sportline to a T6 highline. Great spec you have and the best colour. Looking forward to more pics :thumbsup:

Back