Sold NEW Cantera alloys-only £450.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bugger just logged in and seen these I have been looking for a well priced set for months, If you do get another set in would you let me know, as i definitely would have them.

Hi, sorry to jump on the thread. What size tyres will you guys fit onto these wheels ?
I am also looking for wheels like this, I have a T32.
Many thanks
Simon

@T6 dork, if you manage to get any more of these alloys with delivery miles, can you msg me please?

As
Hi, sorry to jump on the thread. What size tyres will you guys fit onto these wheels ?
Many thanks
Simon

As T6 dork suggestested, 245/45/19's fit well and keeps the rolling radius the same as the stock Vw wheel size, your speedo will then read correct.
I fitted Michelin Pilot Sports and they run well with little wear after 3k miles in 6 months.
Mine is a T30

Many thanks
Simon
Because of your t32 load rating 103/104 your limited to 255/45/19 as they don’t seem to make a 245/45/19 in that load rating unless I’m mistaken

seriously...... literally going to buy a set tomorrow and they way more ££ than these... CRY!

is 275 not too wide for the 8" wide wheel? Would like to see a few images of that size tyre mounted on a 19" 8J wheel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back