New Alloys Devon area

Hi all
Just a quick shout out to anyone local in Devon or Cornwall
I looking to change my stock 16" Clayton alloys (if anyone fancies them please shout )
For some 18 or 20s in black
I'm struggling to find anywhere local to go and see what's on offer
BK racing / save on tyres exeter have only three sets load rated for a T6 T28 , and they are silver / black combo which I didn't like too much
TAmar wheeels , Plymouth ?...Website looks good but would rather do wheels and tyres in one hit , it's not too far away from me though
Happy to have a drive out Somerset / corwalll / Dorset way if anyone got any suggestions
Otherwise I guess it's internet purchase then find some tyres locally
How has everyone else done it
Cherrs Mark

Paul @ Tamar wheels is good and he fits tyres on site he knows his stuff
Give him a call to check stock etc and it can be a one stop shop

I'm sure Tamar wheels do wheel and tyre packages. I popped in and he went through all the wheel and tyre options with me there and then.

Hi all
Just a quick shout out to anyone local in Devon or Cornwall
I looking to change my stock 16" Clayton alloys (if anyone fancies them please shout )
For some 18 or 20s in black
I'm struggling to find anywhere local to go and see what's on offer
BK racing / save on tyres exeter have only three sets load rated for a T6 T28 , and they are silver / black combo which I didn't like too much
TAmar wheeels , Plymouth ?...Website looks good but would rather do wheels and tyres in one hit , it's not too far away from me though
Happy to have a drive out Somerset / corwalll / Dorset way if anyone got any suggestions
Otherwise I guess it's internet purchase then find some tyres locally
How has everyone else done it
Cherrs Mark
Speak to Ian @ Eclipse Custom Campers in Yeovil, he sorted me right out with exactly what I wanted! He is a supplier to several quality brands and can do a really good package and is a one stop shop. Worth a call as can do all the hard work for you on exactly what you want and has a really good relationship with the manufacturers.

Back