My T32 Kombi in Cherry Red

Congratulations! I hope your van brings you many years of happy motoring and fun.

From the pics, I can see you had the foresight to bring "Superseal" in at the outset to sort leaking sliding windows - clever!!!

Reactions: Ozi
Congratulations! I hope your van brings you many years of happy motoring and fun.

From the pics, I can see you had the foresight to bring "Superseal" in at the outset to sort leaking sliding windows - clever!!!
thank you. What do you mean super seal ?

Collected my new kombi today. Noticed a mark on the plastic inside the side sliding door straight away. Nothing major. Bit it will bug me. I know. Told the van centre before I drove off.

BB2928F2-88B4-4910-BB6D-BD5C072F507C.jpeg

EDF38862-D57D-4A09-A5A7-A8636F5B382F.jpeg

It might rub out with a damp cloth. It's going to disappear as the plastic fades and the step is used.

Peter

You would not be impressed with the inside of my van with three kids in/out all the time with a dog, muddy shoes and all the cycling and camping paraphernalia.

What the van does do is make an outdoor lifestyle really easy so we love it and use it, that mark will not even be noticed in a couple of weeks.

Started by Leaky window guys uncle...his name maybe Ziebart but I dont really know. :uh run:

• Haha
Reactions: CAB
Ignore these jokers @lenlec , the rest of us do (or try!)

Lovely looking van, often think I should have gone down that colour route. What are your plans for it? Tart it up or just enjoy it?

What did I start?!! My good wishes for happy times in your van stand and my tongue was firmly wedged in my cheek with my quip about the Superseal van in the background!

Ignore these jokers @lenlec , the rest of us do (or try!)

Lovely looking van, often think I should have gone down that colour route. What are your plans for it? Tart it up or just enjoy it?
I’m not sure tbh mate. Would like a nice splitter. Wheels side bars and rear roof spoiler. Then maybe carpet the interior
probably just enjoy it till the new year though.

Ooh, someone should drop Santa a line soon!

I got a splitter lip and some Climair window deflectors from Vanstyle a week or so ago! They’re hidden in the caravan for the boys to give me next month (birthday and Xmas!)

• Love
Back