My children are revolting!

Paynewright

VIP Member
T6 Legend
At the comfort of the 2/1 Kombi seats!!

After a longish holiday journey they say the seats are uncomfortable. SWMBO sat in them for an hour today and said no different to the front seats !

I’ve made some 4” foam elbow supports in lieu of arm rests which help.

Is there anything else I can do? I recall the double front seats can be made more comfortable with aftermarket brackets that alter the backrest angle slightly.

Regards
Ian

At the comfort of the 2/1 Kombi seats!!

After a longish holiday journey they say the seats are uncomfortable. SWMBO sat in them for an hour today and said no different to the front seats !

I’ve made some 4” foam elbow supports in lieu of arm rests which help.

Is there anything else I can do? I recall the double front seats can be made more comfortable with aftermarket brackets that alter the backrest angle slightly.

Regards
Ian
Swap them for some kids that appreciate going on holiday

they are at a funny (infuriating) age! 12 and 14, affectionately known as the ‘Kevin era’
I'd like to tell you that it will get easier. But that would be a lie. It's going to get worse. But enjoy it because very soon they'll be going on holidays with boyfriends, girlfriends or mates. (and they'll still want you to fund the holidays!)

I'd like to tell you that it will get easier. But that would be a lie. It's going to get worse. But enjoy it because very soon they'll be going on holidays with boyfriends, girlfriends or mates. (and they'll still want you to fund the holidays!)

thats almost worth it to have quality time with SWMBO! Her parents bought another house to get rid of her brother from the family home!

You should just have stopped at the title (but, if it’s any consolation, it’s not just your kids).

My kids used to complain on every journey longer than 10 minutes, about something. Anything. I'm quite sure the Kombi rear seats are fine, if you fix that "problem" it won't take them long to find another!!! In a couple of years when they want a lift home from a party, at midnight, (every weekend) trust me, they won't be complaining about the seats!! ;)

Reactions: DXX
Back