Mirror Glass To Cover A Tv

Dannyb6467

VIP Member
T6 Legend
Folks
Are there any experts in the glass field?
What I'm considering is covering a 55" TV with mirrored glass within a frame.
Is it called dielectric glass?
Any advice welcome.
Perhaps @StudleyGlass can help?
@Fish don't think you have got out of this project...you'd be making the frame out of some magic!!
Thanks folks

100% @StudleyGlass right in his field.. the bloke is also a wizard..

You still thinking of mounting it on the roof? Think it will just miss the wiring looms down the N/S so no mods needed there.

Yes pal actually ON the roof.
New roof bars fitted to mount it....
Pair of fools !!
Above the new fireplace but need ideas what to do with the sky box and DVD
Just an idea unless the glass is pretty straightforward.
Cables channelled into the plaster and behind the fireplace and panelling. Apparently there are lighting conditions that apply to the use of certain glass.
Studley and hopefully others will know more.

Thats mental.. tech is awesome..
Now, where can I get this in Bert?.

Regarding Sky, what system have you got?

My Mrs wanted something similar, TV wall mounted with an oak surround (like a rustic sleeper-ish frame) and everything hidden. I was able to chase/duct to the rear and have hidden power/network cables and have everything behind the TV which is on a cantilever bracket to aide cabling etc.

Sky was my issue, either I ran AV extenders or something like HDMI over CAT6 but in the end I upgraded toe SkyQ. This enabled me to have the main SkyQ box (with the satellite cables) in another room and use a SkyQ mini box wirelessly and hid this behind the TV. I paired the Bluetooth remote from the main box to the mini box so I didn't have to worry about the RF remote issue. See the only photo I can find..
TV.jpg

If a new TV is on the cards, Samsung (maybe others) do a framed TV where the Tv is very thin and has a changeable frame.

Regarding Sky, what system have you got?

My Mrs wanted something similar, TV wall mounted with an oak surround (like a rustic sleeper-ish frame) and everything hidden. I was able to chase/duct to the rear and have hidden power/network cables and have everything behind the TV which is on a cantilever bracket to aide cabling etc.

Sky was my issue, either I ran AV extenders or something like HDMI over CAT6 but in the end I upgraded toe SkyQ. This enabled me to have the main SkyQ box (with the satellite cables) in another room and use a SkyQ mini box wirelessly and hid this behind the TV. I paired the Bluetooth remote from the main box to the mini box so I didn't have to worry about the RF remote issue. See the only photo I can find..
View attachment 36949

If a new TV is on the cards, Samsung (maybe others) do a framed TV where the Tv is very thin and has a changeable frame.
We can't have SkyQ by all accounts. Something to do with broadband strength.
Might go the magic eye route, seems the most logical and get rid of the DVD

We can't have SkyQ by all accounts. Something to do with broadband strength.
Might go the magic eye route, seems the most logical and get rid of the DVD
Need to know ASAP as panels going on today/tomorrow.

We have that Glass in our Rolls-Royce Phantom. The top half of the partition wall can be switched on or off.

Photography is banned in the production areas. Many video on you tube - search for Rolls-Royce Privacy Suite which is it's official name.

Back