MFSW cable loom wanted

cbrblade

T6 Pro
Hi all
Anybody on here sell the cables to make my steering wheel work need the ones that go from steering wheel to bcm/light switch or which crimp terminals to use so i can make my own

thanks

The airbag wiring stays in exactly the same place as it was...you are just adding the additional pins and wires required for the multifunction features

all the wires provided are numbered and the instruction tells you exactly where to stick each of them...its quite straight forward when its in front of you. :cool:

all the wires provided are numbered and the instruction tells you exactly where to stick each of them...its quite straight forward when its in front of you. :cool:
Hi I’ve received my wiring kit today but the instructions are in German do you a link to the English ones maybe

You can download English instructions from kufatec using your order number and postcode

You can download English instructions from kufatec using your order number and postcode
Hi The company I ordered from was Hz-design not from kufatec direct. they sent me a link but it goes to German instructions :(
www.download.h-zdesign.eu which then asks for a product code which i enter “2099 “then it downloads the German ones

Hi The company I ordered from was Hz-design not from kufatec direct. they sent me a link but it goes to German instructions :(
www.download.h-zdesign.eu which then asks for a product code which i enter “2099 “then it downloads the German ones
i think i messaged the guy and he sent through an English copy...in fact if i recall correctly i did it before i got the delivery so i could check out what was required before the parts arrived

I’ve just ordered the loom from Kufatec in the instructions there seem to be a lot of removing and replacing cables I thought it was only a few cables one to the light switch and one to the bcm don’t want to start butchering wiring, can anyone confirm

Back