Memory Foam Topper? 150cm

We love our Duvalay sleeping bags on our Rib bed - 2 squeeze in nicely on our 3/4 width bed so plenty of room on your full width for them.

We looked at the duvalay topper but the missus saw some self inflate mattresses in Tesco for about £7..bought 2 to put side by side on our rib and they worked a treat with a sheet over them
Had enough of SIMs camping in tents lol.

The thing I like about the Duvalays, aside from comfort, is that all of your bedding, including the mattress topper is in a single roll that fits conveniently behind the seat for transport and during the day.

We use a Zonesleep; not cheap but very good especially if you're likely to camp in hot weather a fair bit; very breathable and stored away nicely.

I bought a cheapo memory foam topper from Dunelm...its not very thick, but my bed has a layer of memory foam in it too...I only needed something to cover the joins really...its really comfy.

Had enough of SIMs camping in tents lol.

The thing I like about the Duvalays, aside from comfort, is that all of your bedding, including the mattress topper is in a single roll that fits conveniently behind the seat for transport and during the day.
Yeah we might have to look at these again..our van gets the conversion finished next week so we'll be limited for space as our bedding filled the back of the van..was our first trip so it's a learning curve

Yeah we might have to look at these again..our van gets the conversion finished next week so we'll be limited for space as our bedding filled the back of the van..was our first trip so it's a learning curve
You can also change the duvets to suit the seasons - any single size will fit so, unless a good deal, I wouldn't buy the all seasons pack from Duvalay (we got a 4.5 and 10 tog when we bought ours - 4.5s have been in since March and plenty warm enough)

You can also change the duvets to suit the seasons - any single size will fit so, unless a good deal, I wouldn't buy the all seasons pack from Duvalay (we got a 4.5 and 10 tog when we bought ours - 4.5s have been in since March and plenty warm enough)
OK thanks for the info

Hi guys
Got a rib 150 going in this weekend been told there very firm!

Can someone point me in the direction or a memory foam topper, or the dimensions of the 150 width bed.

Or any suggestions

Thanks

I guess if you have a rib 150 it's 150cm wide ??
So that is the same width as a standard kingsize. 150x200
I've bought these before http://amzn.eu/d/aGSpHe3 option with cover.

Last edited:
Duvalay are supposed to be the dogs, but heavy price. Ebay do a plenty. You get what you pay for i suppose. Check out the mattress topper thread.

How much did you get it for mate, if you don't mind me asking. I debated one for about £150.

I got one from Aldi for about £30 , its ever so slightly too wide but if you tuck it in at the sides it's fine , transforms the comfort of the Rib , it rolls up into about the size of a single sleeping bag

Back