RIB 130cm bed Mattress Topper

Parky007

We’ve got a RIB Altair 130cm bed and looking for a decent mattress topper. Been looking at a Panda, Eve and RIB one. Not sure which is best and what size - Panda & Eve only do 120cm or 135cm? Could anyone offer some advice please?

We’ve got a RIB Altair 130cm bed and looking for a decent mattress topper. Been looking at a Panda, Eve and RIB one. Not sure which is best and what size - Panda & Eve only do 120cm or 135cm? Could anyone offer some advice please?
I have tried loads of toppers, since the RIB is basically concrete.

Slept on it once bare. Never again.

Then used 10cm vango inflatable. Pretty comfortable but lost air and was a nightmare to roll up. Decided to move on.

Then tried 2.5cm “compact” Duvalay toppers. Wife was comfortable. I was not.

Then tried 5cm “gold” Duvalay topper. It’s fine, but not amazing.

I’m fairly boney, and I’ve learned that I get a sore hip and back if the bed isn’t right.

I’m going to keep tinkering.

I have tried loads of toppers, since the RIB is basically concrete.

Slept on it once bare. Never again.

Then used 10cm vango inflatable. Pretty comfortable but lost air and was a nightmare to roll up. Decided to move on.

Then tried 2.5cm “compact” Duvalay toppers. Wife was comfortable. I was not.

Then tried 5cm “gold” Duvalay topper. It’s fine, but not amazing.

I’m fairly boney, and I’ve learned that I get a sore hip and back if the bed isn’t right.

I’m going to keep tinkering.
Thanks for the reply. We bought a padded style topper from Dunelm and it makes it better but not great. I have a bad back and partner suffers with sore hips and it’s not helped. The panda 135cm is reduced to £99.99 in Costco but out of stock and the Eve one has an Easter deal online. Just concerned whether 135cm will be too tight and won’t fit and then it’s the ‘cut in’ bit at back - how will it sit!

Thanks for the reply. We bought a padded style topper from Dunelm and it makes it better but not great. I have a bad back and partner suffers with sore hips and it’s not helped. The panda 135cm is reduced to £99.99 in Costco but out of stock and the Eve one has an Easter deal online. Just concerned whether 135cm will be too tight and won’t fit and then it’s the ‘cut in’ bit at back - how will it sit!
I think the extra 5cm might squeeze in. There’s a slight gap on both sides of my RIB. Worth measuring how space you have.

I think don’t worry about the cut in. Do you sleep head to the back or to the front?

Back