Matt Vinyl Wrap

Loz

Admin
VIP Member
So after lusting over the new LR Defender all day yesterday, I was well impressed with the matt finish achieved with the protection wrap and wondered how that would look on a Blackberry?

Just get the matte black rattle cans out and be done with it.

As per the previous post, Blackberry only reveals it's true glory when the sun hits at the right angle, a matte wrap would kill that "wait for it, wait for it... there!" moment of pleasure in the same way that dried on road salt will in a few months.

It would be interesting to see @Loz, jst don't tell @BiTurbo! The new Defender looks verrrry nice. I've always been put off by the uber utilitarian interior but this model brings it right into the 21st century.... hmmm. My next van might be a LR!

Defenders were never designed to be Chelsea tractors...this one is....I hope it's a publicity stunt. :unsure:

I really thought that the first Defenders would be utility spec farmers stock trailer luggers, not the posh SUVs they have opened with. It's not as if LR don't have a wide range of those cars already. Farmers will be sticking with their Japanese pick ups if the don't watch out.

Back