Wanted M8X16 seat base bolt N10572405

drooke

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Just discovered that I'm missing an M10 bolt from the underside of my seat base/squab. Not sure how long that's been missing!

Long shot, but does anyone have a spare please?

Need a pic, but if your referring to the 8 double threaded bolts under the 2 seater, then yes

I meant to say it's for my driver's seat sorry. I've taken one out that I still have, It's 2.25cm long with an M10 head. Thanks

PXL_20220620_153326128.jpg

Which number is it on the diagram?

View attachment 161618
The blue circle is where the bolt I removed for my photo above passes through and the red circle is the one I'm missing, I assume that they're the same. I'm not sure the bolt is on your diagram from how I interpret it - it is possibly 22 but then 23 (which should be the bolt I removed) is the wrong way around.

Screenshot 2022-06-20 at 21.17.50.png

looks to me like the nuts # 5 has been lost and M10 has been used and threaded through the frame work. The removed bolt looks like it could be PN: N90441103

That is an OEM bolt. There are 4 of them, one in each corner (ish). Securing the seat squab to the seat frame.

I had 1 missing. Replaced with a standard hex head high tensile M8 bolt
Something like this
That sounds right yeah, holding the squad in place. I'm rubbish with bolt measurements, how do you know it's an M8?

Not sure if there's room to get a socket over the bolt head where it needs to be fitted. The current bolt looks to have what's described as a cap head. I see that there are M8 bolts with a cap head available, not multispline but hex, which might be better suited here? Like this CAP SCREW ALLEN BOLTS SOCKET HEAD HIGH TENSILE 12.9 M3,M4,M5,M6,M8 ZINC PLATED | eBay

Cheers

That sounds right yeah, holding the squad in place. I'm rubbish with bolt measurements, how do you know it's an M8?

Not sure if there's room to get a socket over the bolt head where it needs to be fitted. The current bolt looks to have what's described as a cap head. I see that there are M8 bolts with a cap head available, not multispline but hex, which might be better suited here? Like this CAP SCREW ALLEN BOLTS SOCKET HEAD HIGH TENSILE 12.9 M3,M4,M5,M6,M8 ZINC PLATED | eBay

Cheers

On the diagram it shows that item 22 is M8

Just here

Screenshot_20220621-171559.png

I believe you need part number 27. N10572405
socket head bolt with multi- point inner drive, self-lock. D - 07.12.2015>>
M8X16
PR-3SD

Thanks all. I've taken the bolt out again to check diameter and it is 8mm so M8. The length seems to be thread length at 16mm as @Grim Reaper suggests with M8x16. I've ordered some with a cap head and hex drive to try.

Back