For Sale LWB T6 rear leather 2/1 seats, belts, rubber floor, all fixings, and roof cards.

Yep need to think about that , new to the forum and to the conversion game , so finding my feet. Thks for moving my post to the right place. Would like to sell as a job lot , but may need to split. Its good kit , previous owner of van looked after it well, offers considered whilst I research value a bit more , thks for looking, Jeff

For info, I recently sold floor and two seatbelts for £200 locally. Have offers to £250for rear bench and £50+ for 4 seat brackets.

The triple bench went for £260 and the 4 brackets for £86. I can put you in touch with bidders if it helps?

Hi, been a bit busy so not been active , but yes let me have their contact details , I will see if they are buyers/traders , cheers , Jeff

Hi. just to advise , the rubber mat is now sold. Chairs and fittings still available as are the roof cards and internal lights , get in touch if you are interested in any of the items and we can sort out a price , i did have the lot up for 1400, but now the mat has gone , thinking 1100 might be the figure , but ask away , thks , Jeff

Back