Lwb Pop Top

JaySal

T6 Pro
Advice sort regarding Pop top on a LWB, I've been looking around and almost settled on Austops as I was happy at the look and fit but I want a coloured canvas and scenic option which they dont do so Im seeking suggestions from happy campers. I've also looked at Skyline but I dont fancy the 2 piece system. I want the length to benefit the bed uptop.
So basically I want :

• Hi lift rear so I can sleep either way
  • Scenic Canvas
  • Coloured Canvas
  • 1 piece roof that runs the full length of the van (so Vamoose and Skyline are out)
Would like to hear from happy campers and pics would be nice. Thanks

Its not a great help but..... I have a rear facing Pop Top.
Its an SCA so its standard grey.
Was unaware that you could get any other colour than grey?
Good luck.

I’m in the same predicament the company I’m using to fit it use the Austop but I want the scenic canvas
So if I find anything out I’ll let you know

@JaySal just a suggestion but James at Custom campers in Halifax is a great guy, he may be able to offer/advise a solution to what your after, he’s an Austops authorised installer but I know he does more .
He fitted our austops a few years back.

Have only seen the HiLo with scenic and coloured canvas’s, but then i’ve not been looking particularly hard at other manufacturers since that is the roof I want.

@JaySal just a suggestion but James at Custom campers in Halifax is a great guy, he may be able to offer/advise a solution to what your after, he’s an Austops authorised installer but I know he does more .
He fitted our austops a few years back.

Thanks I’m in Halifax is he the guy up near mixenden ?

@Mbr_tattoist yes mate that’s him, a while back he said he was working on other roof styles and ideas.

Thanks Tony&Dawn, I really wish Austin’s did the scenic and coloured marine canvas, I think they are really missing a trick as they have a really good rep and it would attract many more no doubt. West dubs offer it but not high lift hinges.

Everything seems a compromise at the minute, I want an M1 3 piece Rock and roll bed on rails to push forward for a mobility scooter but the only solution seems to be Unwin which everyone I speak too says is a mare. I keep doing jobs and thinking surely someone’s bottomed this problem by now but they keep popping up. Example tonight’s thread on seats...

Back