Lwb highline kombi 204

Hi all
Just signed up to the forum. Been following for a while. Just ordered the above van and am now waiting for a delivery date. Stock order so shouldn't be long.
You'll love it. What colour?

Thanks guys.
Colour is going to be black. Originally wanted white but none in Stock. Not prepared to wait three months. I want one now!!!!!!

Thanks guys.
Colour is going to be black. Originally wanted white but none in Stock. Not prepared to wait three months. I want one now!!!!!!
Well I hope it all goes smoothly. Get some pics up when you get it. Have you got any plans for it?

No plans as such. Everything will happen as and when. Work van first and leasure a very close second. Getting from swissvans.com so basically having the WASP kit fitted and that's it for now.

No plans as such. Everything will happen as and when. Work van first and leasure a very close second. Getting from swissvans.com so basically having the WASP kit fitted and that's it for now.
Yeah until my lease is paid off mine will just be for work. Not much I can do when the van technically doesn't belong to me. Ooooh here's a question, is there additional requirements you asked for? I kinda ballsed up my order due to just asking for a Kombi and nothing else. I thought they would fit barn doors and a bulk head behind the rear seats but no dice. Window tail gate and no bulk head...whoops.

Welcome Steve,
Look forward to some pic's WASP kit is a nice one.

It's only the wheels and spoilers going on. I will insulate and carpet out inside as it makes a massive difference to the road noise. My t5 which I have done is way quieter than the demo I tried. Couldn't believe my 260000 mile pauper spec was actually that good.

Welcome Steve, mines also coming from Swissvans, I've been told she's at VW, awaiting delivery of wheels and the seats are being re done in leather. Not sure wether to get it lowered slightly.

I will be lowering at some point. Probably 40mm. When I had the demo van it looked like it was on stilts. Just heard from suppliers. D day is Thursday. Getting excited again.

I get my 204 Kombi next week and have waited since November, I can't wait, double excited about it :)

mines a work vehicle too so cant do too much to it, but looking at bed options from infinity customs and exploria

they look similar to what I ordered last week,but mine were aez strike graphites. hoping they look as good as yours.

Back