For Sale lowered seat base

Mkgolfnutters

VCDS User
VIP Member
passenger lowered seat base I am having these made in the UK they have a locking door at the rear to hide away from prying eyes as you can see in the pictures it can also hideaway with the trim panel as the lock has a low profile. they are slightly narrower than some seat bases thus allowing your floor mat to have a better fit. it will come powder-coated black so no painting is required they are going to be made in small batches £150 delivered.

IMG_2535.jpg

E7045131-77A0-49BD-9250-BA99A8009ACE.JPG

2B6A678C-0ED5-4B6A-9740-653E7B2BD01E.JPG

93768B4F-13A1-4B6B-B6FA-37738018304C.JPG

correct height, has the safe, swivel on that doesnt creak or wobble, all at correct height...not much more dosh..or better value as has the swivel on...
dont want you making loads and not getting far.. put a swivel on for that money...your laughing...

so much competition out there...be careful... im same with business i run..

Another point of view is that my passenger seat has an OEM swivel so that one in the link would be no good for me. But then I look at it and think swivels are over £100 so the base without is expensive compared to the Kiravans one.

My thoughts were that this is a high quality, lowered product made in the UK

correct height, has the safe, swivel on that doesnt creak or wobble, all at correct height...not much more dosh..or better value as has the swivel on...
dont want you making loads and not getting far.. put a swivel on for that money...your laughing...

so much competition out there...be careful... im same with business i run..
Thanks for the feedback...

can you post the height dimensions, also are they crash tested in any way? my swivel is TUV approved but if the base isn't and there's a failure in a crash?

love the lowered seat box with safe door. does it come with swivel? can heater cables safely run through to seat? any nuts/bolts? cost and delivery dates please!! needed soon!

Back