lowered back to standard height

Has anyone went from lowered springs back to standard height, I'm fed up with the crashy ride, currently have 40mm hr with koni sport shocks.

mine are koni sport, think its because my van once has 20" wheels and apparently active doesnt like lowered and big wheels. I spoke with CRS, going to call again this week and maybe change out to all active and standard springs.

mine are koni sport, think its because my van once has 20" wheels and apparently active doesnt like lowered and big wheels. I spoke with CRS, going to call again this week and maybe change out to all active and standard springs.
The tight git in me says there must be loads of nearly new / low mileage standard springs knocking around in people's garages or maybe speak nicely to Steve, it seems a bit extravagant to buy new springs.

I mean some people may find the ride acceptable, but I drive a 68 reg ford transit for work and that's like a limo compared to the VW, the t6 is only 3 years only with less than 30k on clock

Just bought 4 x Koni Special Active from CRS this week - fitting locally on Thursday to my T6.0 T32 Kombi 4m. Keeping standard springs and 17" Devonports. Hoping for a good result. My 2004 T5 T30 was lovely and supple, but would roll like you wouldn't believe!

Has anyone went from lowered springs back to standard height, I'm fed up with the crashy ride, currently have 40mm hr with koni sport shocks.
Please measure the height of your van for me. Center of the wheel to top of arch In mm please. A 40 mm spring should give a figure of 420. But we have seen them 400 even 390. It depends on the spring type and model of van , ..

The tight git in me says there must be loads of nearly new / low mileage standard springs knocking around in people's garages or maybe speak nicely to Steve, it seems a bit extravagant to buy new springs.
We have springs F o c need to check they are right for your van

Just bought 4 x Koni Special Active from CRS this week - fitting locally on Thursday to my T6.0 T32 Kombi 4m. Keeping standard springs and 17" Devonports. Hoping for a good result. My 2004 T5 T30 was lovely and supple, but would roll like you wouldn't believe!
The ultimate comfort package Std height SA shocks. ,!

Probably the difference between Koni Sport and Koni Active.
There isn’t huge difference between the 2. The bump motion is the same on both , the difference is when a special active senses a quick bump ( fast shaft speed) movement it slightly softens the rebound resistance. This makes the. Bumpy road surface less disruptive to the vehicle

I thought the koni were meant to be an improvement. Spoken to @CRS Performance ?
The Koni shocks are without doubt the most comfortable shocks on the market , Unfortunatly They are sometimes applied to a vehicle with springs that aren’t fit for purpose. So it’s important to get the right spring to ensure you get the best out of the shock absorbers

There isn’t huge difference between the 2. The bump motion is the same on both , the difference is when a special active senses a quick bump ( fast shaft speed) movement it slightly softens the rebound resistance. This makes the. Bumpy road surface less disruptive to the vehicle
do you think it would be worth upgrading to your koni actives or keep my koni sports and change the springs only. would it be a noticeable difference on standard springs,

do you think it would be worth upgrading to your koni actives or keep my koni sports and change the springs only. would it be a noticeable difference on standard springs,
Standard springs will be more comfortable but if we can establish how low your van is , it will help me advice. Better !

Back