Looking to buy a cheap t6 2018-onwards but cann't find any bargains at all

Especially as I had to look up who the current shadow chancellor was - still thought it was Dodds, but she's had a sideways promotion downwards to the Women and Equalities brief.
I think they’ve now changed it from women and equalities brief to just equalities… keep up!

• Haha
Reactions: Bav
Talking of price, twice in the last 2 weeks the Vw dealer I bought my van from asked me to sell him my van. I bought it in April, added 7k miles on it. He would buy it for the same price i bought it for. Today he would add extra 500 quid. He has a client looking for the exact spec of my van and in all honesty he said he has got a client ready to pay a couple of grand more to have the van.
If I was smart I would sell it.

Talking of price, twice in the last 2 weeks the Vw dealer I bought my van from asked me to sell him my van. I bought it in April, added 7k miles on it. He would buy it for the same price i bought it for. Today he would add extra 500 quid. He has a client looking for the exact spec of my van and in all honesty he said he has got a client ready to pay a couple of grand more to have the van.
If I was smart I would sell it.
Yet more evidence that the market is about to collapse. :rofl:

Back