Looking for inspiration - please share your interior layout

Where did you get the TV from?!
This isn’t the exact same model but is 24” 12v and has a dvd player.
I use a firestick and hotspot it off my phone which has unlimited data.
I stream hd movies on Netflix with 2-3 bars of 4G.
It runs on 12v when off grid and 240v on EHU.
I use the DVD player when I’ve no service on my phone and have a stash of DVDs in the van.

This isn’t the exact same model but is 24” 12v and has a dvd player.
I use a firestick and hotspot it off my phone which has unlimited data.
I stream hd movies on Netflix with 2-3 bars of 4G.
It runs on 12v when off grid and 240v on EHU.
I use the DVD player when I’ve no service on my phone and have a stash of DVDs in the van.
That is absolutely class. I’m so new to all this I had no idea this existed. I got a projector solution but it’s a faff to sort out.

Where do you get the power from to it out of interest?

Does it work OK off grid?

That is absolutely class. I’m so new to all this I had no idea this existed. I got a projector solution but it’s a faff to sort out.

Where do you get the power from to it out of interest?

Does it work OK off grid?
It’s works absolutely fantasticly. I’m well impressed with it.
2 bars 4G can be a bit dodgy but will still work.
3 bars 4G or more or any 5G and you get full HD no buffering.
Mine came supplied with 2 different power leads. One with a cigarette lighter plug for off grid and the other just a normal 3 pin plug for on EHU.

It’s works absolutely fantasticly. I’m well impressed with it.
2 bars 4G can be a bit dodgy but will still work.
3 bars 4G or more or any 5G and you get full HD no buffering.
Mine came supplied with 2 different power leads. One with a cigarette lighter plug for off grid and the other just a normal 3 pin plug for on EHU.
I need one!!

Do you store it permanently out? What bracket do you use? Sorry for mithering!

I need one!!

Do you store it permanently out? What bracket do you use? Sorry for mithering!
It’s no problem. I’m still pretty new to it all too and also still got a lot to learn. This place has been great for learning.
I just got a normal tv bracket and attached it to the top units.
Then tightened up the bolts on the brackets really tightly so it takes a wee bit effort to move the hinges on it. Then it stores flat against the units when not in use and can be pulled out into position when you want to watch it.
If you check the pics of my interior the 2nd and 3rd pics show the tv in both positions

Forgot to say. If you get one of these you will pick up some free view normal tv channels.
Will depend how remote you are.

Dear god that's awful, no offence intended but it's purple.
You are rude. People have spent fortunes on these vans, if you don’t have anything nice to say you should think twice when commenting.

I’m not a “Karen” but it’s so unnecessary to be so unpleasant. Do you think everybody loves everything they see on here? Or do you think they don’t and they just scroll on by?

Flying Scots setup is class. 99% of everyone’s transporters look the same. I love Transporters for the individual stamp everybody puts on their own… it would be very boring if everybody just had the same theme.

Scroll on by next time you choose to be so unpleasant, you may ruin someone’s day and it’s not necessary.

Exactly.
I see stuff on here that I don’t like because it’s not my taste (graphics, eyes on windscreen covers, bonnet LED’s etc) but I wouldn’t dream of commenting, I just say nothing.
Oh gosh, have I got to rethink my 'look what I got for Christmas ' bonnet LED's?! And our eyes on windscreen cover? And the twinkly led's on the ceiling in the back?

Self build?
50/50. Got a local company to do the big jobs like pop roof and extra windows. We did flooring, carpets and electrics etc. Furniture was bought from Ply Guys in Scotland and delivered, we fitted it. If I was to do it again I'd make the furniture myself to a similar design and spec.

50/50. Got a local company to do the big jobs like pop roof and extra windows. We did flooring, carpets and electrics etc. Furniture was bought from Ply Guys in Scotland and delivered, we fitted it. If I was to do it again I'd make the furniture myself to a similar design and spec.
You’ve done a great job, it looks class

This is a forum where feedback can be positive or negative, it's not a circle jerk, one mans palace is anothers Bratz Dolls boudoir.
Typical example of somebody who thinks they’re intellectual with zero regard for basic human decency / emotion intelligence. Look at me being so daring with my upfront and abrupt nature… I’m so cool guys. I say what I want and mean what I say.

Doesn’t make you cool. Makes you a toxic fool who needs to be isolated from the public so we don’t have to suffer your negativity.

Typical example of somebody who thinks they’re intellectual with zero regard for basic human decency / emotion intelligence. Look at me being so daring with my upfront and abrupt nature… I’m so cool guys. I say what I want and mean what I say.

Doesn’t make you cool. Makes you a toxic fool who needs to be isolated from the public so we don’t have to suffer your ne
Fortunately, in this case, our 'Flying Scotsman' will be laughing at all this kerfuffle, he has a thicker brassier neck than the brass bull in the Birmingham Bullring.
A lesser mortal, such as myself, would be inconsolable for many weeks and be incredibly hurt. Forum etiquette rules OK.

Back