Localised body repair in Kent

Niknak

Mechanic
T6 Legend
Just a quick post had a body shop quote last week and as I used to paint privately I was shocked at the bullshit I was fed by them and their quote so I had a look around and found a smart repairer, they visited and done the repair at my home and although something I hate personally I kept and eye on them and was very impressed with their work and processes, can highly recommend them they travel throughout kent so if your in this area don’t hesitate to call these guys

image.jpg

EEECEC39-39E2-4A2C-9112-A57E2C7B1771.png

872BFFC1-784F-4535-B693-A2FC6C7386DA.png

7871264A-7314-4DFB-85A1-9776B5677AE9.png

Smart repair on a single panel in silver is the hardest paintwork to do. Did he blend into the surrounding panels?

It was blended within the panel, it’s a really good job I’m fussy, having painted myself (@JOG calm down I don’t mean body paint of the flavoured kind) I hated silver so super impressed with these lads

It was blended within the panel, it’s a really good job I’m fussy, having painted myself (@JOG calm down I don’t mean body paint of the flavoured kind) I hated silver so super impressed with these lads
Good job you got professionals in seeing as you bottled it, eh?!!

Bloody wish is still had my kit bloody easier these days with water based paints

But still an art getting a good blend

Back