Liverpool Vs Spurs 27th October 2019

St4n99

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hey guys and gals , me a few friends are heading down south on the 26th to see the preston and Blackburn game but would also like to see the Liverpool and spurs game on the 27th if possible , so really the question is are there in sites you recommend for buying tickets , there coming in at minimum 200 a ticket so really don't want to be given money to a duff site, eny recommendations would be great

Try corporate sales via the club site, it’s a big game so unlikely you’ll get a ticket any other way, suspect it’ll be sold out by now though. Good luck

They'll be like rocking horse poo mate. I've had my season ticket for 15 years so not as connected as I once was but best bet will be twitter, usually corporate hospitality ones available; will cost you a kidney though. Good luck

Thanks guys , had a look at hospitality ones , they would be great if wee had time to spend the day there but really not ideal for us , hink were trying to bite off more than wee can chew by going for two games in one wknd lol , Al keep looking , again thanks for help :thumbsup:

Back