Listers Van Center Coventry

Johnod17

VIP Member
T6 Guru
My van went in for a DSG service at 40k,while they were doing the checks they found that the crank seal had gone (usual problem).
The van went in on Monday to be serviced and picked up today it was ready at 11am,considering it is a big job on the 204 4motion I thought they did well.

So credit where credit is due a good service.

My van went in for a DSG service at 40k,while they were doing the checks they found that the crank seal had gone (usual problem).
The van went in on Monday to be serviced and picked up today it was ready at 11am,considering it is a big job on the 204 4motion I thought they did well.

So credit where credit is due a good service.

I use them and found the service team are very good

Totally agree mine went in December for clutch judder its 3 years old this march 46k on the clock so nearly out of warranty they replaced flywheel I paid for clutch they found crank seal leaking and a stop start error again I paid for new belt and water pump and 1 hours labour and they repaired wire from p c m to alternator dipstick seal leaking and they done that to I have to say I'm very pleased with them

Mine goes it there in a couple of weeks for its first service and cambelt recall check, so good to hear. Parts guy really helpful too.

I’m between Cov and Leicester so lucky to have two good service departments nearby.

Ian

I had the worst buying experience ever 5 years ago from this dealership to the point I rejected the vehicle I bought. Was given a lot of assurances that weren’t kept. I also found their service department incompetent. However after a few emails back and forth off a salesman called Mohammed and assurances from him that there is a completely new sales team there.....I’m now the owner of a brand new T6. And credit where credit is due, I was very pleased with the service I received

Back