Line out!

mopardave

150 Kombi Manual
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Well, that's it.........I've pulled the trigger! Booked the big fella in for a line out and lighting for early December!
Anyone got any suggestions or good ideas.......keep 'em clean please!

It's never going to be a camper.......we'll just throw a mattress in the back for the odd night away. So, phase one consists of turning the kombi into a nice day van.

Line out and sound proofing.......nothing too fancy here.......basic sound deadening. No door trims coming off........just roof and load area.
Led downlighters and much to my wife's disgust (I couldn't resist!)......some colour changing led's too!
Couple of usb and 12v points in the back.
Speakers in the back
Limo tint to windows
Table and socket in the floor.

In the new year..........leather and some other stuff but not sure yet?

If anyone can think of some nuggets of wisdom, it'd be appreciated. There was no way I was tackling it myself.......I'm easily embarrassed. Call me a t*rt but the thought of my colleagues putting out the smouldering blob in my drive that WAS my van is too much to bear! :whistle:

I think it depends what you do with the van but my favourite bit in mine is a couple LED spots in the tailgate which i turn on with tailgate open to illuminate outside rear, great for late returns from the beach/boat when the kids need to clean up and get changed before getting in

Back