Light bar in lower-grille

I'll grab some this week.

Could have mounted higher, but the bull bar is a number plate mounting thingy I think it would have looked mental up there. A guy on face book has cut some wow LEDs into his grille like the set up Lazer have, gonna see how they turn out and possibly steel the idea.
Would be interested in doing this myself as the Lazer ones are too expensive to buy, I will watch your thread to see what comes up lol

Looks great @tifflepops
I'm looking doing something similar but maybe trying for the in grill 'Lazer style' look.

Did the WOW LEDs come with any wiring or did you have to figure it all out yourself? I don't mind mounting stuff and cutting things, but electronics aren't my strong point! ha

Looks great @tifflepops
I'm looking doing something similar but maybe trying for the in grill 'Lazer style' look.

Did the WOW LEDs come with any wiring or did you have to figure it all out yourself? I don't mind mounting stuff and cutting things, but electronics aren't my strong point! ha

bought the wiring harness for 15 quid, a couple of meters of extra cable and a piggy back fuse to tap a live in the cab, I also used some heat shrink and a crimping tool. pretty easy and self explanatory from the schematic that came with the lights.

hardest part was finding somewhere to mount the big ol' switch

there is a guy who's put them in the grill of a 5.1 on one of the face book groups i'll get you a link I want to put some in the grill too but i've a commercial bumper so no seperate grill. Got me eye out for a cheap front bumper to do some hacking and chopping

NEW Car License Plate Frame Number Plate Bull Bar Bumper Mount Bracket LED Light | eBay

bought the wiring harness for 15 quid, a couple of meters of extra cable and a piggy back fuse to tap a live in the cab, I also used some heat shrink and a crimping tool. pretty easy and self explanatory from the schematic that came with the lights.

hardest part was finding somewhere to mount the big ol' switch

there is a guy who's put them in the grill of a 5.1 on one of the face book groups i'll get you a link I want to put some in the grill too but i've a commercial bumper so no seperate grill. Got me eye out for a cheap front bumper to do some hacking and chopping

NEW Car License Plate Frame Number Plate Bull Bar Bumper Mount Bracket LED Light | eBay

Where did you get the harness from?
I might end up mounting everything myself and then taking it to an auto electricians, even basic wiring baffles me!

I've got the commercial bumper too and I'm thinking of trying to cut it and mount the WOW LED bars into it.
There's a photo of a T5.1 on the Amazon review of the WOW LEDs mounted up into the grill from a customer review. Looks really good.

Love the look of the Lazers but sooo much more money for a very similar product.

Where did you get the harness from?
I might end up mounting everything myself and then taking it to an auto electricians, even basic wiring baffles me!

I've got the commercial bumper too and I'm thinking of trying to cut it and mount the WOW LED bars into it.
There's a photo of a T5.1 on the Amazon review of the WOW LEDs mounted up into the grill from a customer review. Looks really good.

Love the look of the Lazers but sooo much more money for a very similar product.
I would also love to have the lazer lights but they are too costly to have them, its a pity that a company have not jumped at the chance to make something simular but a cheaper price

I am looking for a new bumper cos the with the commercial bumper the grill and lower is a one piece deal and I don't trust myself not to have a spare kicking around just in case.

Wiring harness

WOW- Premium LED HID Driving Light Bar Wiring Harness 12V 25A / 15A Switch Relay | eBay

facebook tutorial.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/1635624970055431?view=permalink&id=2600999483517970

Awesome thank you @tifflepops I'll have a look into it.
Yes that's always the worry isn't it! Measure twice, cut once! :D

Back