Lifos

Hey gang,

Rekindling this thread as my Lifos 105 and app seems to be giving me so grief!

Can't connect the lifos app to the battery whatsoever. App seems to recognise everything else in a 10m radius with Bluetooth in its name, but the battery - nothing!!

Positioning of the battery makes it very tricky to see the Bluetooth led without dismantling some shelves and cabeling, wanted to try and avoid that if poss.

@BuzzardBoy did you have any luck with the discharge/reset in the end?

That's been the only way to reset the lifos in the past.

100% full discharge, then leave for 24,hrs.

Then recharge and retest the connection.

The other thing is to make sure is that it's not connected to another phone or tablet.... Ie old phone, wife's phone, kids tablet etc. (If it is it will be unavailable to any other device)

This has worked twice for me @Deviant Tubs - both times my leisure battery ran flat due to inactivity and was most likely flat for over 24 hours, both times the app worked normally after fully charging up again. The other thing to be wary of (not quite yet) is that you can’t charge a lithium battery below freezing and I think below 5 degrees you need to be wary.

Just updated my Iphone to a 13 and the App store is saying the Lifos App is not available anymore and with a search nothing comes up....seems a bit odd unless im missing something blatantly obvious? Any one else had an issue with the App not being available?

For the green LIFOS batteries?

No mention of it on the website....

Maybe try them directly.?

Screenshot_20240205_072032_Chrome.jpg

Yes i did look at thier website last night and called them today...I've been advised by them it should be up and running by the weekend as there is/was a problem with their subscription and log in details.

Yes there was a glitch with their subscription a few weeks back but it was soon sorted, as promised.

Back