Leisuredrive Vivante awning rail

Martinw

T6 Pro
Looking at fitting a driveaway awning to our Leisuredrive Vivante campervan. It has a fixed fibreglass high top which comes right down to just above the doors. Has anyone had experience of fitting an awning c-rail to one of these please?Not sure of where it may be safe to attach screws...

Looking at fitting a driveaway awning to our Leisuredrive Vivante campervan. It has a fixed fibreglass high top which comes right down to just above the doors. Has anyone had experience of fitting an awning c-rail to one of these please?Not sure of where it may be safe to attach screws...
Looks like you are in the North West. So are they So I would pop down if I were you.
Ours has a wind-out awning glued by the looks of it and on the awning is a rail for attaching a drive away.
I definitely wouldn’t screw anything into the van.

Yes, we bought it direct from the factory, it's not far away. They have offered to fit a rail, but I will need to source it myself first as they don't supply them, so seeing as I need to find a rail myself anyway I wondered whether it would be straightforward to fit myself too.

Back