Leighton LV-1 centre caps

AJH_Ant

VIP Member
Quick one, I’ve got Leightons LV1 alloys on my 6.1 and was wondering if anyone with these had managed to swap out the centre caps? Nothing against Leighton it’s just I’m not overly keen on the green on there. Just thinking if anyone had managed to swap them for VW style ones at all and if so where you found them and do they work well? Cheers

Quick one, I’ve got Leightons LV1 alloys on my 6.1 and was wondering if anyone with these had managed to swap out the centre caps? Nothing against Leighton it’s just I’m not overly keen on the green on there. Just thinking if anyone had managed to swap them for VW style ones at all and if so where you found them and do they work well? Cheers

Can‘t help you with the size of them but you can also buy domed (or flat) self adhesive vw logos fairly cheaply that would stick onto the existing LV caps - rather than replacing the whole cap.

An option for you anyway

Did you find a solution?! Was looking at getting their lv1’s but that green…

Did you find a solution?! Was looking at getting their lv1’s but that green…
I’ve got some VW centre caps I think will fit but haven’t had chance to try yet as need to take the wheels off to pop out the centre caps without destroying them let you know how I get on

I’ve got LV-1 and I bought the self adhesive domed centre stickers from Dubstyling. They’ve been on for a few weeks now and been jet washed etc and they are still on and look just like actual centre caps.
They don’t appear to have the stickers anymore, but they do have a massive selection of sizes in actual centre caps.

Let us know what size you went for! then I can order at same time as wheels!;) are your wheels gloss or matt?! Think I will probably go gloss..
tempImagew1SzxD.jpg
Couldn't remember where I bought them from its been that long but just found it, I purchased them on Etsy 70mm (info in pic above) but from what I can see the seller isn't currently selling any more. Hope it gives you an idea of what size to look for though, small change makes a big difference IMO. No more green! :D

Oh and mine are gloss. Word of advice, Get some coating on them before you fit them, will make keeping them clean a lot easier. Ceramic ideally or at least some alloy wheel sealant. I didn't and wish I had.

Last edited:
Does anyone know any VW centre caps that will fit the Leighton wheels? I bought some off Etsy but they don’t fit. Thanks

I’ve used the self adhesive domed metal/plastic ones stuck onto the Leighton centre cap as previously mentioned in this thread.

Back