LED Sequential Side Indicators

Craigo

Yesterday I found some led sequential side repeater indicators for the T6 somewhere on the internet, but now can't find where I found them. There was video footage of them in action and they looked awesome. I'm pretty sure they were in the U.K. and about £49 a pair.. Anyone able to help my failing memory??

Last edited:
Travelinlite was adverting them on instagram the other day, said they would be available in 6 to 8 weeks ?

They'd match my sequential rear lights, and do look nice, but a little expensive at £49. (although I won't be able to resist)

They'd match my sequential rear lights, and do look nice, but a little expensive at £49. (although I won't be able to resist)
I’m surprised none of the aftermarket outlets have made a second gen of headlights that feature the two extra strips of LEDs at the front of each bulb, or actual LED headlights with auto levellers.

I’m surprised none of the aftermarket outlets have made a second gen of headlights that feature the two extra strips of LEDs at the front of each bulb, or actual LED headlights with auto levellers.

By which you mean exactly the same as genuine ones, as opposed to the TransporterHQ style. Yes, I agree, unless the manufacture of such a headlight is not an easy enough option to make it much cheaper than an original VW one.

By which you mean exactly the same as genuine ones, as opposed to the TransporterHQ style. Yes, I agree, unless the manufacture of such a headlight is not an easy enough option to make it much cheaper than an original VW one.

I believe it is a copy right issue as vw have some patent on the little led strips under both bulbs.

Yes I know I agree although this is what the manufacturers of the copy drl lights have said. Copyright infringemen. I asked the same question why they never put the strips under both bulbs like the genuine.

Back