LED lights

Andy Power

T6 Pro
I am waiting for delivery of a T6 Highline with lots of extras - but wondered what the difference is between LED lights and 'normal' lights.

It's not new van but a demo with 16,000 on the clock and lots of extras -
LED lights
Electric Sun roof and blind
Reversing cam / front sensors
Discover media navigation system (what ever that is)
Sat nav
4motion
Traction control
Electric latch for side doors and tailgate
Dust seal outside ?
Cruse control
Folding mirrors
Comfort dash
App connect - will I have to pay for this?

I can't wait to get it, it's my first van, the only thing it has not got is a bulkhead Behring the 2nd row, though I am looking at making one myself (if it goes wrong I will look for one on EBay).

I can't sleep

Thats a pretty awesome spec !
Not much you would want to add to that list
Disco media is VWs name for the headunit that has sat nav built in
Dust seal outside is an extra rubber trim around the front doors that helps seal the doors better and keeps out road noise (also makes the door 'sound like a golf ' )
App connect is free its a function built into the radio that mirrors your phone screen on the radio display, for apple its called car play and for android phones its called mirror link

You might want to search the forum about LED headlights, I think they are slightly better than the standard H4's, but cost about £1400+VAT as an option. The Discover is the best factory fit head unit you can get for the T6, again quite an expensive option at £800+VAT or something like that, does';t take cassettes though, what a bummer.

Oh it also has front assist and city emergency braking - I'm guessing this would automatically brake for me should I be looking the other way when approaching a roundabout like I did in my caddy last week (need a front grill)

Last edited:
I opted for the LED lights as an extra at £1800 roughly.
Big cost so if they're on the van then well done.
IMO they are great.
Enjoy:uh run:

Great spec, don't miss it!

I've got LED light and wouldn't be without them now, only wish the LED bulbs in the Beetle were one tenth as good!

Went to have a look at it today to arrange handover etc and discovered that it also has heated front seats and heater timer with remote.....
Only thing I need is ply line and motexion mid-way bulkhead (or sim).....

Don't spoil a top notch base vehicle for my next camper conversion, just leave it there and tell me where it is!

In reality, it sounds as though you have struck gold, good luck with it.

Rod.

They should be standard.. def not just slightly better over standard. Having loaned a T6 before I bought with the standard setup and spent a day with an owner with an upgrade bulb...there is no comparison.

Back