Led Light Bar Wiring To Main Beam.

Dannyb6467

VIP Member
T6 Legend
Evening folks.
Are the main beam and flash on different circuits? I.e when you pull the stalk towards you is that a different circuit to when you push it?
Basically I want a light bar wiring so it comes on when pushing the stalk but not when you pull.
Thanks

The Lights are BCU controlled the stalk provides the input to the controller the controller then turns on the feeds from separately controlled circuits with seperate fuses. So no..

Are you just looking for a trigger for a relay? or trying not to "Flash" with the light bar?

or something else?

Last edited:
How do Loz. I want the light bar to only come on when I push the stalk back, when I put on high beam, not when I pull it towards me to flash.
Cheers.

In that case no but you could get half way to what you want with 2 relays in series one connected to high beam and one to low beam and a seperate supply that has to pass through both relay's contacts and feed the light bar..
Then they would only come on or flash at night when the low beam is on.

I was wondering if you can get a slugged relay with say a 5sec delay. Allowing you to flash without the light bar as the relay would only energise once it's fed voltage for 5 seconds.

In that case no but you could get half way to what you want with 2 relays in series one connected to high beam and one to low beam and a seperate supply that has to pass through both relay's contacts and feed the light bar..
Then they would only come on or flash at night when the low beam is on.
Bloody hell lads you’re good.
Either way will be ok. I think the relay in series will be ok as I don’t think it will matter to much if it comes on with the flash at night...or when dipped is on.
Next question is who can I get to do it. Do you know anyone in Shropshire?
Thanks again.

Back