Found Leather Steering Wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr blue

T6 Pro
After a leather Vw t6 steering wheel not worried about flat bottomed with or without multi function controls considered thanks in advance

I picked one up on ebay from a T6 California without buttons for £85. Others were £175. My airbag was an exact fit.

Just need to be patient!

I've got one .. it has the buttons with acc on it and is in very good condition pm me for details and photo

I have this MFSW for sale £250 plus postage.
Its off my 2018 T6 with 25k miles done - non smoker ;)
airbag.jpg
PM me if interested

The centre part with the buttons on comes out, then just take out the set off your wheel and swop them over, thats what I did.

Yes but my van never had a mfsw and cruise is on the indicator stalk and cannot be used with a wheel with cruise buttons :(

I never checked when I first swopped mine, I Know the buttons for cruise did not work but I am sure the stalk still worked! Can you not use the rest of the buttons ie. volume? I have my old steering wheel of my Highline you could try if you like and if it does work You can have it for a reasonable price if not just give it back. Where are you based?

Thank you Alan that’s a very kind thought, but I have now managed to source the original wheel For the van year 2015 T6 with just volume on the left and menu etc on the right
But thanks again for your offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back