Lashing point ties

Niknak

Mechanic
T6 Legend
I’m after two neat looking lashing point ties one for either side of the rear doors, that have one bolt fitments any suggestions?

I’m after two neat looking lashing point ties one for either side of the rear doors, that have one bolt fitments any suggestions?
Argh! I need to rummage on the forum which isn’t easy on a phone! Someone posted a link to some on fleabay. I think he said they were used on aircraft - looked strong yet discreet

Excuse me jumping in, but I want to order pre cut ply flooring for our T6.1 panel van. We will be converting to camper van but it won’t be standard conversion. We have our joiner build and fit units. What I need to know is if I need to order with or without lashings option. Not sure what we’d need.

Hard to know what you intend building or what your needs are….but a few lashing points are always handy! Just my view

Reactions: Ann
Excuse me jumping in, but I want to order pre cut ply flooring for our T6.1 panel van. We will be converting to camper van but it won’t be standard conversion. We have our joiner build and fit units. What I need to know is if I need to order with or without lashings option. Not sure what we’d need.
As JOG said.

I don’t have any in my conversion, but then I have Cali floor rails and can add lashing points anywhere along the rail (albeit the seat is always in). I’ve used them a handful of times, mainly on trips home from IKEA.

Most people remove and floor over them, it seems.

Reinstating them does mean you’d need to recall exactly where they were, so you knew where to cut.

Reactions: Ann
Back