Lack of storage

hi guys I've took delivery of my t6 now. Loving it drives real smooth. My only bug bear is I've come from a caddy which had loads of cubby holes to store stuff. I had under seat storage bins in the caddy is it possible to install/retrofit one under the drivers seat? Also I have sat nav can you change the voice as I have a mans voice at the moment, in used to a woman's voice haha and I'd like to change it if I can.

Is yours a Transporter with a dual passenger bench seat? Don't forget that the seat base flips up, loads of storage under there. Apologies if you already knew that.......
Storage compartments are pretty poor on the T6 though - several tiny next to useless ones and two odd glove box efforts. Pretty unimpressive!

Happy with storage in Caravelle loads of it's still figuring out how to fill them all!
It helps having three trays under rear bench, draws under each 2nd row swivel seats and storage in the sliding table.

Part of the reason why I added the velle/ Cali gearbox console, I can even fit my iPad mini in cup holder tray! The van console has pointless little pockets in there. Top Dashboard cup holders are bonkers!

Hello all. Has anyone ever found a use for the space under the two single front seats in a t6. Seems a waist and more storage would be nice.

Back