Kombi Underseat Draws

dgo130

VIP Member
Hi

Does anyone know off anyone producing under seat draws for the VW Kombi? I am looking for some more storage under the rear seats and would prefer something that is mounted and on runners, I know it's an aftermarket thing but someone out there must do them?

I.E something like the below @Brennanpj produced :)

1595511984134.png

Thanks.

That looks great!

I'm using a green plastic box, the type you get bread or fruit displayed in supermarkets, with a bungee to stop it moving forward

I’m surprised this void hasn’t been filled, if you’ll excuse the pun as it’s such a waste of space.

I know a massive waste of space and I'm surprised no one has gone and started producing something to fill this as a storage area for draws.

I have two 21L really useful boxes with lids. The kids worked out that pulling the middle one out makes a nice console table :)

Ha, I keep trays, fleece blankets and other useful bits in there. Trays are really handy for picnics or in-van-meals

I wish they'd fit drawers under the captains chairs. I don't have anything under there so it's a bit of unused space

I just want some that are manufactured to fit like the ones @Brennanpj has produced as everything would work and fit in well, such a shame no one has done any production runs for this.

Just looked on Evomotion design and they look like they are only for camper seats conversions.

An issue would be the lack of space I think, once you'd used up space on runners etc. On a hard floor they can be on casters/wheels, but wouldn't really work with a Kombi floor mat.
This fella had some - contact him?
Seen page 1 here?
Two of these fit under a double seat apparently - attach to a panel?

Last edited:
Back