Sold Kombi Interior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fitzy76

Life long VW fan
VIP Member
On eBay: http://ebay.us/W1Rlh6?cmpnId=5338273189

All items in this sale have been removed from 2017 VW T6 kombi twin sliding door with tailgate.
  • SIMORA 2+1 quick release iso-fix seats with brackets, bolts and covers,
  • C-pillar seat belts,
  • Rubber floor with lashing points (inc. bolts),
  • Steps with lights,
  • Tailgate threshold,
  • Panels for sliding doors, rear quarter and tailgate inc fixings,
  • Tailgate handle,
  • Roof lining (sunroof version) with rear lights and fixings.
£1000

Condition is Used. Collection only! Near J41 M1.

You will struggle mate. I have an entire shuttle conversion for £850 which I am trying to sell and its not had any interest, been on for months. That includes 3x single seats in 2nd row and the rear 3 seater bench. No one is buying mate. The price is too high I think when you think you can buy a Kombi setup for £450 ish. Not trying to be funny or anything, just saying how it is.
When I was looking on my last van the prices were stupid at £1000, now im selling, no bugger is buying. Typical

@bullracing thanks for your POV, but in my experience when someone post a comment like that it’s because either they want it for a cheap price or they have a friend that does.

@bullracing thanks for your POV, but in my experience when someone post a comment like that it’s because either they want it for a cheap price or they have a friend that does.

@bullracing is spot on I'm afraid, took me 3 months to get mine away and I started at £900 and had to accept £650, this was the only offer I got over the 3 months. Admittedly I am not located in the most convenient place but I had offered to include delivery to glasgow/edinburgh to try and help.

@kiter you say £650, @bullracing says £450, that’s £200 difference, I’m in no rush to sell, but thanks to both your comments it looks like this thread will be dead.

thanks

open to sensible offers, happy to barter, but not going to give it away.

May be for the seats only, but I’m not looking to split, I’m looking to sell as a package.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back