Sold Kombi Bulkhead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grim Reaper

VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Off a single sider (passenger side sliding door)
Looking for £200.
I'm in the North East (Teesside) area, could get it to Otley or maybe Derby with a bit of a delay (have family in both locations)
It has a bit of fluff on the door side corner, but it looks like it will stick back down again.
IMG_20190528_194955.jpg
IMG_20190528_195038.jpg

If thats for behind the second row of seats someone was looking for one on here earlier. Cant remember who though.

It fits just behind the opening of the sliding door, the cut outs are for the Kombi 1:1:1 seats

I'm not sure if the twin slider bulkhead is a different shape on the right hand (driver's) side

Can you put this in fairly securely without physically screwing it to the body of the van, i.e could I wedge or strap it somehow so it was fairly temporary?

It is a tight fit in an original van (rubber flooring) with carpeted roof and sides.
It was held in place with a few self tappers.

Ah good.
How much would you take for it?
I live in Macclesfield Cheshire but work In Manchester so may have to use a courier for pickup.
If that was the case would you be able to package it accordingly?
Thanks
Matt

Price is still £200, it would be very difficult for me to package it up due to its size and the fact it has a glass panel in it

Hi,
Would you be able to put some bubble wrap around the glass section?
I would only be able to get it delivered using a courier.
Thanks
Matt

I will take some measurements and weights tomorrow.
The only thing I could wrap it up with is clingfilm and bubblewrap, I couldn't find any cardboard big enough to go around it and the extra weight of the packing might push it over the edge.
I should be going to Harewood VW show next weekend if you might make it, or I could drive down to somewhere like Cleckheaton on my way there to meet up.

Clingfilm and bubble wrap would do the job I reckon.
Can I take your postcode to get quotes?
Thanks

Thanks
I’ve put out a few quote requests.
When do you think you be able to package it up for and be able for collection?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back