Kombi boot storage...

Olly T6

blackberry 240 DSG
VIP Member
T6 Guru
come on then guys let's see what everyone's up to with the space in the rear of the kombis

I reckon I could do with a parcel shelf but similar height to the top of the rear seats, so I can get my sons motocross bike in still, anyone got anything like that?

You mean the height of the top of the backs when upright?

I'm sure the company I got mine from would be able to do something if you asked them.

It's advanced designs ltd, they're Nottingham based.
If you ring and speak to Adam, tell him your requirements and he should be able to give you an idea of cost etc.

Can't recommend their work highly enough to be honest. Top workmanship

I reckon I could do with a parcel shelf but similar height to the top of the rear seats, so I can get my sons motocross bike in still, anyone got anything like that?

Is it s small bike? I’ve a mx bike and seats need removed to fit

Not sure if LWB you can leave seats in situ and load bike or not

Olly,

No mine was done by Wessex Vans in Poole. It’s a substantial frame and three boards with memory foam fixed. They can store behind Kombi seats and I use the frame as bike fixing. It is removable and I would think fairly quick but I haven’t needed to do that yet. Very comfy in my view.

@Allan A if you don't mind me asking how much was it?

Oh should have mentioned you can have two choices of size LWB with rear seats up, that 6’ and does me. Or longer for SWB or LWB but need to extend over rear seats.

I have split 2+1 rear so remove the single as give better access and I can lift up boards and access kit below.

Back