Sold Kombi Bed System - Carbon Fibre Finish Ply

Status
Not open for further replies.

T6dder

Web/graphic designer
T6 Guru
I am having my Kombi converted so I am selling my Kombi Bed System made from lightweight ply with a carbon fibre effect finish and grey trim.

The system can be seen here: Kombi click together bed

This cost me £400 new. Im looking for around £195 ono.

Collection from Weston-super-Mare. I could post but wouldn't be cheap.

Rjc1RkQzQjdGREI5Mjg3Qjc5MTU6NDZkNWMzMjdiNjQ2NDExYzc4MjAwMDY0NTY0MTM5YTA6Ojo6OjA=.jpg

Hi, I know website shows sizes - but just want to be clear ....... Can you confirm the H, W, L pls? Also does it come with the foam mattress as per the website?

I have a T6 Shuttle T32 LWB and this could be ideal. Let us know asap pls. Cheers Paul

Hi @Bluey,

From measuring the separate sections here in my office the dimensions are as follows: H-59cm, W-150cm, L-192

Which part are you concerned won't fit and I can double check any measurement? I would have thought the inside wouldn't differ from a SWB Kombi, except that you have more rear space.

No mattress included with this.

Hi @Bluey,

From measuring the separate sections here in my office the dimensions are as follows: H-59cm, W-150cm, L-192

Which part are you concerned won't fit and I can double check any measurement? I would have thought the inside wouldn't differ from a SWB Kombi, except that you have more rear space.

No mattress included with this.
Hi it is the 2 vertical stands that run form the back of the van towards the front ( i.e these support the actual bed table) that may not work with my plan ..... Can you give me the measurements of the 2 Vertical stands please? Also when they are locked in to the "Bed Table" - what is the distance between the 2 Vertical Stands?

Hope this makes sense, thanks for the quick response, Paul

The Gap between the vertical uprights is roughly 117cm
The Length of the upright supports is 116cm & height is 59cm
The clearance height under the bed is roughly 42cm. (see pic)

IMG_0984.jpg

The Gap between the vertical uprights is roughly 117cm
The Length of the upright supports is 116cm & height is 59cm
The clearance height under the bed is roughly 42cm. (see pic)

View attachment 20529
Thank you so much for your answers. Unfortunately this is too long for my Van-damn! Many thanks again and good luck with sale. Cheers. Paul

Hi there, is this still available?
Does it have the mattress mentioned on the website? and I don't suppose you have any more pics?

Only in Bristol so could collect

It appears on the website that you can buy the bed for £180 (pick up only). This would be wood finish rather than the carbon effect. I am ordering one for a Transporter that has an extra prop due to the absence of 2nd row of seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back