Sold Kombi 2+1 folding rear seats in Simora with floor brackets and 2 rear seat belts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dtennantuk

VIP Member
Rear 2+1 seats in Simora, taken out of my 2017 Kombi, immaculate as hardly used. The van only has £24k on the clock! Have all 8 of the floor mounts (there are only 6 in the photo but I have all 8) plus the 2 rear seat belts.

Collection only due to the size / weight from Ashford, Kent.

£650 for everything

Any question then give a shout.

Thanks,

20211015_140651.jpg

20210926_102815.jpg

20210926_085435.jpg

20210926_085450.jpg

Do these have isofix points on them? Asking for others who are looking on here (and help bump sale!)

Hiya, I’m out of the country until next week but live down the road in Hythe. I’m very interested but am unsure if the trim is the same as mine, terrible memory

Hiya, I’m out of the country until next week but live down the road in Hythe. I’m very interested but am unsure if the trim is the same as mine, terrible memory
If you have a highline or trendline T6 there's a 95% chance they'll match.

No problem, let me know of you need any more photos or anything if that would help . I am only 20 mins from Hythe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back