Found Kombi 1+1+1 or 2+1 Seats

HWeigh

Hi, Im looking to convert my T6.1 van to a Kombi and ideally looking for a set 1+1+1 seats or possibly 2+1 in Bricks fabric. Many thanks

Hi, I have just posted a set of 2+1 seats and rubber flooring, seat belts for sale. Cheers Stuart

Hi HWeigh, I'm getting a sliding rail bed fitted in about 2 weeks time. My 2+1 seats will be for sale then, but not sure what the colour is called. It's a grey. Don't have pics as I'm away from home for next couple of weeks, but if your interested they are in good condition. Probs have the seat belts for salke too. Let me know if your interested. Don't know what to charge yet!

Sorry to hijack an old wanted ad but either of you 2 still got 2+1 seats and if so where are you based? Thanks :)

Sorry to hijack an old wanted ad but either of you 2 still got 2+1 seats and if so where are you based? Thanks :)
Hi Stu007. Yes they are still for sale. I was going to post them on here but just waiting as I'm away from home ATM. I was looking for around £800 for them if that sounds reasonable. I have photos if you want to send me you email. I'm based in North West, Lancaster LA2. So maybe too far for you depending where your based.

Thanks for reply,
Chris.

Hi Stu007. Yes they are still for sale. I was going to post them on here but just waiting as I'm away from home ATM. I was looking for around £800 for them if that sounds reasonable. I have photos if you want to send me you email. I'm based in North West, Lancaster LA2. So maybe too far for you depending where your based.

Thanks for reply,
Chris.
Thanks all sorted now :)

Back