Wanted Kitchen Pod

Mike Dean

Aviation
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Ideally small, something like the single pod VanGear do. Need to work with Rib 130. Anyone in the South have one for sale?

Hi, Its a Van Gear K ombi Pod, in a shuttle by coincidence, I bought it but use the van differently than expected. Can send some pics but it is as per the Van Gear website really good piece of kit well made. I can take some pics tomorrow. It really has not been used.
Thanks for the enquiry.

Hi, Its a Van Gear K ombi Pod, in a shuttle by coincidence, I bought it but use the van differently than expected. Can send some pics but it is as per the Van Gear website really good piece of kit well made. I can take some pics tomorrow. It really has not been used.
Thanks for the enquiry.
Hi again @SilverSurfer, yes please, if you could send a few pics across, I’ll PM you my mobile number if that makes it easier to send pics across? Would have replied earlier but been to watch Top Gun Maverick this evening and just home.

Hi I had a shuttle and made an 18mm base board from WBP birch Ply. Fixed it through tie down points removing the D rings and bolting. Also used J bolts to seat fixings.

Back