Sold Glasgow bargains

Status
Not open for further replies.

JiMsHaDY69

T6 Guru
I sold up a few months ago and have a bunch of stuff I need to move as it's taking up space.

All for T6 SWB single slider

H7 headlights I bought on here but never fitted
Sportline mats
Just Kampers sliding door storage pod
Kiravans sliding door storage pod
Kenwood head unit and wiring kit (older head unit but does wired android auto/carplay)
VW door storage caddy things
Door pocket liners
Ovano Kombi table that fits to seat brackets (it's Vangear not Ovano)edited 10/11/23
Wee table that fits over armrests between captains chairs

Plus some other bits and bobs including Dodomat

Anyone near Glasgow want to give me £350 for it all?

Currently in my mother's garage in Lenzie G66 and would need picked up from there at a mutually suitable time.

Once I'm home from work I'll get more info on the Kenwood and a few pics of stuff

PXL_20230604_150839367.jpg

PXL_20230708_173559463.MP.jpg

PXL_20230708_174722551.jpg

PXL_20230604_142805494.jpg

Last edited:
Seems like a good deal, you are about 300 miles from me, just out of interest, for buying advice, which is better the just kampers door pod or kiravans one?

Interested in the Door pocket liners if you decide to split bud. :thumbsup:

I would be interested in the Door storage pods and the Mats. I am near Edinburgh but come through Glasgow fairly often so can collect. Happy to poke through the 'other bits and bobs' just in case anything useful. I have a 2018 LWB Camper Conversion.

Reactions: JOG
Seems like a good deal, you are about 300 miles from me, just out of interest, for buying advice, which is better the just kampers door pod or kiravans one?
Sorry, no idea about the best one. I only got the JK one as the Kiravans one didn't fit my T6 due to there being some support tabs that were supposedly only on the T6.1

All I can say is don't buy the Stitches & Steel one as that's nowhere near worth the money.

Thanks for the replies but I will wait and see what sort of interest (if any) there is for the lot before I look to split.

Also in amongst the stuff is

Fiamma Tube Pro 70cm Table Leg
Fiamma conic table leg connector X2

Can I ask where you got the
Wee table that fits over armrests between captains chairs
from

Kenwood unit model details below. Comes with facia adapter and interface box. Pretty sure the interface box was about £150+ alone
1000013282.jpg

1000013281.jpg

Woke up to a couple of PMs from members.

Potentially sold, awaiting confirmation from first person to contact me.

@JiMsHaDY69 Any pictures of, or links to -

VW door storage caddy things
Ovano Kombi table that fits to seat brackets
It's a Vangear table, not Ovano. I'll edit the original post to reflect this.

This is the door storage caddy (some call them bins?)
1000013294.png

thanks for getting back.... I dont have the caravelle rails unfortunately.

If you decide to split, I would be interested in the door storage caddy and could collect.

thanks for getting back.... I dont have the caravelle rails unfortunately.

If you decide to split, I would be interested in the door storage caddy and could collect.
The Vangear fit Kombi seat brackets also, you would just remove the single seat to fit, it's just a different cleat/anchor fitment at the bottom. I have the Kombi one, must have linked caravelle by mistake.

Everything is sold as a job lot pending payment and pickup .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back