Sold Kiravans double passenger swivel plus the base with floor inside for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Hero

VIP Member
Hi all

I have a Kiravans double swivel for the passenger seat for sale that came off my old van (have a single passenger seat in my new van). Really good bit of kit and opens up the space when camping ...my wife said it was the Best Buy I have ever made!

It also comes with the base that sits inside the swivel that means you can still use it for storage.

Here is the link to the swivel- couldn't turn it into a hyperlink I'm afraid!

The cost new is £316 (for both) but I'm looking for £200.

Collection only. I'm based in Sheffield but work in York so can arrange to meet anyone between these points

treat yourself for Christmas!

cheers Rob

Hi all

I have a Kiravans double swivel for the passenger seat for sale that came off my old van (have a single passenger seat in my new van). Really good bit of kit and opens up the space when camping ...my wife said it was the Best Buy I have ever made!

It also comes with the base that sits inside the swivel that means you can still use it for storage.

Here is the link to the swivel- couldn't turn it into a hyperlink I'm afraid!

The cost new is £316 (for both) but I'm looking for £200.

Collection only. I'm based in Sheffield but work in York so can arrange to meet anyone between these points

treat yourself for Christmas!

cheers Rob
Well I never knew there was a base for it.
I’ll be making a cardboard template after and getting to work on some spare ply and leftover carpet. Thanks

Well I never knew there was a base for it.
I’ll be making a cardboard template after and getting to work on some spare ply and leftover carpet. Thanks
Hi Bigsidavies. I did this with my first kiravan double swivel that I had fitted to my T4 about 10 years ago to make it more practical but it seems Kiravans have got all sophisticated over the years!

Thanks for commenting Rob

Hi is this still for sale? I get my van next week I need to check if my seats have air bags in otherwise the swivel may not work! How old is the swivel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back