Kiravan double swivel seat base

David Breed

T6 Pro
Morning all, quick question do the Kiravan double swivel seat base enable you to have more leg room whilst travelling as a passenger? Dave

No mate, you can't move the double seat any further back than the original position. The swivel base does add about 3cm (I think?) height, so has a very small increase in leg room due to the increase in height.. but I haven't found it noticeable. Although I'm the driver and not the passenger...

We're both shorties so no worries for us, plus the swivel makes the rear more spacious when swung around (according to wifie) and all our clothes for trips away live under the passengers seats...loads of room

We're the same as @GJH. Clothes go in the passenger seat. That way the rest of the van can stay packed and tidy.
Wifey has longer legs than me and it took her a bit of getting used to. It also raises the seat an inch or two. After the initial grumble of being closer to the ceiling, we both agree that it was a great addition.

Does anybody have any experience of fitting a double swivel with a comfort dash? Is the swivel still possible? Is leg room on a double seat severely hampered by the comfort dash?

Back