Just joined.

Black Betty

Hey Paul, thank you for your admin, extreme vetting me and accepting me in.
I will be collecting a 16 plate T30 140
Highline DSG SWB PV this coming week. Not a case of out with the old, in with the new. More keep the old and add the new. We have a 68 westy which we are hanging onto but I wanted something with modern safety features for longer awaydays and holidays on the continent. Family to keep safe. Black Betty should fit the bill.
Can anyone recommend good fitting, durable cab seat covers? Driver plus twin passenger. I want to keep them in really good condition so that they have some resale value when I upgrade later this year.
Cheers all.

Welcome along, there are some some covers for sale in the shop if you look, if they are not what you want I'm sure others will recommend some :)

Welcome along, hope you enjoy the T6. They are really great all round vehicles. Oh, and get some pics up of the '68 too.

Welcome; I'm still struggling to find good seat covers and we've had our Cali since May!
Hmmmmmm maybe getting some good fitting ones, deconstructing the pattern for them and sourcing the desired material and an ace seamstress is the way to go.
Thanks for the welcome and I feel your frustration Top Spec Polzeylad.

Thanks Roadrunner, I couldn't find any in the forum shop...... my search continues.
Sorry i have temporarily disabled several VW bits in the shop (mats and seat covers mainly) as VW are giving me the run around on price ie changing them without warning so recently ended up selling things for a loss they will be back soon when we have reviewed the prices

Sorry i have temporarily disabled several VW bits in the shop (mats and seat covers mainly) as VW are giving me the run around on price ie changing them without warning so recently ended up selling things for a loss they will be back soon when we have reviewed the prices

Arse, dont know a good thing when they have it..goes for more that forum sales.. (dash covers)

How annoying!

Maybe but im not completely innocent, i knew there was pricing issues but didnt have time to do much about it other than close the shop for a week until i could reprice everything which ididnt want to do so have temporarily removed some parts

Back