Just Arrived.....

YellowHound

Photographer
VIP Member
T6 Legend
....these!
Won't be going on the van for maybe a couple of weeks as I don't think I'll have the time.
I also need to source some locking bolts - the McGard range doesn't seem to have anything with a suitable thread length, but I concede that I do need to do some more digging.
Very pleased with the finish!
Wheels-1.jpg Wheels-2.jpg Wheels-3.jpg Wheels-4.jpg

Nice, look awesome but possibly a pain to clean. Worth it though I'm sure :thumbsup:

Yes, I agree on the likely cleaning hassle....
I have some coating to go on the wheels before I fit them so that should help.
They will only see spring/summer/autumn use - I'm going to keep the OE Devonports and fit them with winter tyres this autumn.

Very nice! I have just got the same wheels but in liquid black, from Rimstyle. Was given the spigots, black bolts and black locking wheel bolts for free too. Dealt with Gary throughout, who was amazingly helpful. What will you be coating yours with?

Very nice! I have just got the same wheels but in liquid black, from Rimstyle. Was given the spigots, black bolts and black locking wheel bolts for free too. Dealt with Gary throughout, who was amazingly helpful. What will you be coating yours with?

This:
https://www.wowos.co.uk/shop-2/wowos-crystal-sealant/

and then this:
Wowo's Contact 121 Wax | Wowo's
(though I don't think I paid anywhere near that price for it - must have caught it on an offer).

I'm very pleased with the wheels though much less so with the tyres - all 4 are basically a year old :(

Back