Sold Joolca Hottap V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

T6ChrisO

AutoCAD engineer
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Selling my Joolca Hottap V2 in as new condition. Only used 3 or 4 times.

Reluctant sale but need the money at the minute.

Online photos but can send proper ones if needed once I get it out of my loft.

£275 collected from SK15 3LX (North West)
May consider posting……

Any questions, ask away :)

IMG_5732.jpeg

IMG_5731.jpeg

IMG_5732.jpeg

I'm trying hard to ignore this post. :oops:

Hope you sell it SOON!!!

• Haha
Reactions: JOG
How does this work ? Is it instant hot water ?
And trying to think of anywhere specific To place it in a California ?

Yes, connect a gas supply (907 or larger gas bottle) and you have instant hot water (as long as you have a water supply of course).
You can either connect via hose or you can use the filter and draw water from a bucket or river etc.

Awesome pieces of kit

Some people mount them to the barn door (if you have barn doors). Could mount to a tailgate too really. I've just always used it freestanding on its legs

It's not the cost of the shower that worries me, it's the subsequent purchase of a Joolca Triple Ensuite tent and porta potty that will inevitably follow.:grin bounce:

It's not the cost of the shower that worries me, it's the subsequent purchase of a Joolca Triple Ensuite tent and porta potty that will inevitably follow.:grin bounce:
Im keeping the Ensuite Double, its awesome! I use it as a toilet cubicle and storage area

Reactions: Bav
Im keeping the Ensuite Double, its awesome! I use it as a toilet cubicle and storage area
Yeah, we only ever use our awning for storage, so I'm pondering replacing it with an Ensuite tent. Mr Wallet, Mr Bank Account and Mrs Bav are all currently highly sceptical it will happen any time soon!

Yeah, we only ever use our awning for storage, so I'm pondering replacing it with an Ensuite tent. Mr Wallet, Mr Bank Account and Mrs Bav are all currently highly sceptical it will happen any time soon!
The joy of them is how quick you can put it up and pack it away, its genious

The joy of them is how quick you can put it up and pack it away, its genious
Yup, and I suspect it's lighter and packs away smaller than my inflatable Vango Tailgate Hub.

I wasnt interested in this post (as i have the awesome Hot tap) until i read your comments (i see you are not sellimg that!)about the awesome Ensuite tent!!

However....how would it fare on the Welsh coast i wonder?? (What size pegs does it come with?? :p

• Haha
Reactions: Bav
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back